I understand that:
1. All events to benefit BCRC must be approved by BCRC staff prior to the event and/or any corresponding promotion of the event.
2. When using the BCRC logo on promotional materials - print or digital - your design must be approved by BCRC staff before printing or distributing.
3. Event proceeds will be submitted to BCRC within 30 days of the event.
4. All planning and operational responsibilities related to your fundraiser, such as securing date/venue, selling tickets, contracting vendors, promotion and marketing, soliciting sponsors, etc. should be carried out by you or your event’s organizers. BCRC cannot be held responsible for your event's attendance.
5. BCRC cannot underwrite or assume any financial risk with regard to fees, costs, or expenses related to your event.
6. BCRC’s tax-exempt status is non-transferable and cannot be used by another party to solicit donated goods or services. If your organization does not have a 501(c)3 status, please do not promise a charitable-tax receipt.
7. Independent Fundraisers should refer to us as 'Breast Cancer Resource Center' or 'BCRC'. Although BCRC is the beneficiary of your event, we should not be named as the sponsor or host in the event title. For example, please title your event "Tea Party to Benefit BCRC" not "BCRC's Tea Party".