We understand breast cancer is an expensive and demanding disease. All of our assistance programs are available to clients regardless of employment status, ethnicity, sex, age or income, so long as funds are available.
Physical Support during Treatment & Recovery
Whether you’re on doctors orders, or treatment has wreaked havoc on your energy levels, cancer has a way of making everyday tasks seem like an insurmountable burden. Thanks to the support of our community partners, we can help you during this difficult time by providing an array of practical resources, including:
- Professional house cleaning provided by Merry Maids and Ame's Cleaning, funded by The Smile Never Fades
- Delicious pre-made meals from Food!Food!
- Assistance with lawn care (provided by AsSisters volunteers)
- Healincomfort Recovery Shirts funded by Gifting Care
- Anti-Ouch Pouches provided by the Highland Lakes Quilt Guild
- Other items for use during recovery, such as post-surgical camisoles, comfort pillows, blankets, and more
Do you enjoy giving others companionship or helping around the house for people in need?
Hear from Our Clients
The support I got from navigators like Runi and Karyn and the other ladies in the Pink Ribbon Cowgirls gave me knowledge and hope. They also pointed me in the direction of financial assistance with fertility preservation and cold caps to keep my hair during chemo, all of which were a wonderful success. I am no longer terrified of the future thanks to BCRC- I feel empowered." - Leslie de Silva, BCRC client